#2 Residential Sales Agent in 2019
Top 3 Residential Sales Agent in 2013 - 2018
#1 Residential Sales Team in 2017, 2018 AND 2019
Exceeded $24,500,000 in Sales Volume, closing 60 Homes in 2019
"Kudos of the Year" Award Winner for Receiving the Most Positive Customer Reviews.
A consistent theme from her customers' testimonials is Cindy's enthusiasm, dedication, and communication skills. Her goal is to make you feel that you are her only customer.
Cindy sells $24M or more annually, with a consistent 98% list to sales price.
She was the first Realtor in the Alachua County Association of Realtors who achieved membership in the Million Dollar Guild, an exclusive group of international agents who have sold $1M plus properties in the past two years.
Her success with real estate sales has consistently earned her the prestigious International President's Elite award, which represents the Top 2% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
Cindy is a certified relocation specialist, who can assist you, or your friends and family locally, nationally, or internationally. As a member of the Cartus, the largest Relocation Network in the world. Her certifications include:
Cartus Network Buyer Specialist (CNBS – Broker-to-Broker and Corporate Buyers)
Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS – Broker-to-Broker Listings)
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS).
For nearly a decade, Cindy has been the exclusive real estate agent for Tommy Waters of Tommy Waters Custom Homes, Gainesville's premier, family owned luxury home builder.
An honors graduate of the University of South Florida, Cindy holds her Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education. Cindy has taught in both private and public schools in Naples, Florida for over nine years. During her tenure in Naples, Cindy served three years on the Leadership Committee in a public school with over 1,200 students.
For the past 20 years, Cindy and her family have lived in Gainesville. For five years she taught 4th Grade, and she also served two years on the Leadership Committee at Terwilliger Elementary, with a student population of over 900 students.
Cindy believes in order to be successful in Real Estate, you have to know the true definition of Team Work. As a former elementary teacher for 13 years, with class sizes ranging from 18 children, to as large as 55 children, Cindy learned that firsthand “Team Work” meant working successfully not only with her students, but with parents, teachers, staff, and school administration.
As a buyer and seller of over fourteen of her personal properties, Cindy understands the importance of a Real Estate transaction; and as such, her goal is to make your Real Estate transaction – buying, selling, or both – an enjoyable, stress-free experience.
Cindy’s top-quality work and value-added service secures her customer’s trust and generates valuable client referrals.
Should you decide to list your home with a full-time, full-service Real Estate company, Cindy will be happy to discuss the advantages of using a consistent $24M Top Producer with nearly 16 years full-time experience in Real Estate. These advantages include:
- Professional photographs of your home; Cindy's photographer provides 30 photos from which to choose to effectively market and properly position your home online.
- The abundant choices of pictures also allows Cindy to have variety and flexibility with pictures used in her flyer, video tour, and multi-page brochure. All marketing is specifically tailored to the property.
- Custom video "walking tour" posted on M. M. Parrish’s and Coldwell Banker’s YouTube channels. YouTube is the #2 search engine, second only to Google.
- Listing your home in our MLS – Multiple Listing Service within 24 hours.
- Custom designed professional flyers for your yard sign.
- Text sign riders for instant marketing information for your Buyer.
- Multi-page, custom designed brochure for Buyers who tour your home.
- Your home shown ONLY to qualified Buyers.
- Comprehensive marketing – Internet Advertising on over 50 web sites, including Realtor.com, Coldwell Banker.com, MMParrish.com, YouTube, Zillow, and Realtor.com.
- Enhanced showcase property on Realtor.com – ask about this!
- Professional Virtual staging of rooms for those properties lacking furniture, or those with rooms partially furnished. This also includes photoboards on display in the home.
- Rapid response email and voicemail inquiries.
- Yard sign.
- Agent presentation of your home during sales meetings.
- Same day feed-back and follow up with agents.
- Bi-Monthly Internet web-traffic reports.
Global Luxury Certified
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist & Million Dollar Guild Member
Graduate of Real Estate Institute - GRI
Certified Negotiation Specialist – CNS
Cartus Network Buyer Specialist - CNBS
Cartus Network Marketing Specialist - CNMS
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist - CNAS
Consistent Top 10 Residential Sales Agent in ALL of Alachua County for 2013 - 2019.
Specialties: Luxury Homes, Custom Homes, Dream Homes, Executive Homes, First Time Buyers, Historic Homes, Investments, Land, Move-Up Homes, New Construction, New Homes, Quality Homes, Relocation, Residential, Retirement
Cindy Birk and Jim Doxey provided outstanding service in my search for a condo in Gainesville. I had pretty restrictive requirements, and they patiently and persistently helped me keep looking until the right one came open. Then they were right there with me during negotiation and closing. I couldn't recommend them higher!
I could not have asked for better realtors than Cindy and Jim! They are patient, kind, and honest. They truly listen to your needs to find the dream home you've been looking for! I highly recommend them to any house hunter!
The level of care Cindy Birk and Jim Doxey provided during the sale of our property exceeded my expectations in so many ways. Their knowledge of the market and area were evident from day one and essential to the successful settlement of our estate. Cindy and Jim showed true care for what we wanted and communicated positively and professionally at every turn.
|5502 SW 57th Avenue|
Gainesville, FL 32608
|4 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 2,128 SqFt|
|3515 NW 29th Terrace|
Gainesville, FL 32605
|3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 2,203 SqFt|
|8731 SW 46th Lane|
Gainesville, FL 32608
|4 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 2,659 SqFt|